Monday, August 8, 2011

My new blog! :D

Hello, I am Sara & I am 11 yrs old.  My favorite things to do is doing stuff with my Webkinz, going on Toontown, drawing, and many more. I have OCD, ADHD, Tourettes, and getting checked for Autism. I take Zoloft for OCD, and Risperidone for TS. I sometimes take Omega-3 gummies.  School starts August 29th.  I guess I like school... the only part I dont like about school is all of my ADHD, tics, etc.  

I once took a medicine for ADHD, and I dont want to ever again. So, everything was going fine, I was doing better with school, getting my work done fast, etc etc. But, one night I was in my mom's room (we share a room) and I didnt get to sleep till 10pm. Then I woke up at 2am. I kept telling my mom I couldnt get to sleep. Finally, at 4am I got up and walked around and went on FB.

Yesterday, I made myself a journal.  I think I wrote in it 3 times yesterday.  I will probably write in it another few times today. Also, yesterday, my Uncle Pat & Aunt Sandy came over.  After they left, my Mom & I went on a walk in the rain. it was super fun.  I jumped in tons of puddles.  We were walking over to CVS to get her medicine. It was a really fun day.

Well, I think I am going to go get some breakfast, write in my journal, and maybe make a new post on TS4Kids.  Seeya! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment